if you try to tell me there is any better gif set on this website you are so very wrong
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES NICKIS FACE?? Ahahaha
OMG DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE HAND THAT POINTS AT HER
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
andrew so help me oh my gosh back away from the fire or please go put your glasses on